Our Commitment To You
Thank you for working with EcoEnclose and for your commitment to making earth friendly choices for your business. We work hard to make it as seamless - and fun! - as possible for your ecommerce company to ship your products in sustainable packaging solutions.
If we fall short of any of the following commitments, please contact us immediately:
Phone: 888.445.6575 (9AM - 5PM MST)
Chat (9AM - 5PM MST)
We know that every situation is unique, so we will work closely with you to determine how to best address your specific concerns or issues in ways that work for your business.
- Order accuracy -- You will receive what you ordered, and the packaging you receive from EcoEnclose will accurately match the descriptions and specifications provided on our website. If we fall short of these expectations, we will either exchange your order at no additional cost to you or refund or credit your full order, including both the cost of the product and the cost of shipping.
- Missing Items -- If you receive your order and you are missing an item or items, please contact us immediately. We do our best to send out the correct items through a streamlined packing process and double checks, but mistakes can happen! Please empty all boxes and double check the shipment if you feel you are missing an item. If you are in fact missing something, we will send the correct item/s out to you as soon as possible at no additional cost to you.
- Defective Product -- If you receive a product with a defect, we are more than happy to either send you a replacement, issue a store credit or process a refund. Contact our customer service with the details as soon as possible so that we can resolve the issue in whatever way works best for your needs.
Sustainable solutions -- Our product set meets our high standards of sustainable packaging. We provide accurate and transparent details on the sustainability of our products. If we learn new information from our supply chain we will share this immediately on our website. If you order from us and we fall short of these expectations, please contact us immediately and we will work you to clarify or resolve these issues.
Accurate, high quality custom prints -- When you place an order for custom printed boxes, mailers or shopping bags, our design team works with you to finalize and approve your design and proof.
During this process, it is important to note that our printing process allows for to 1/8" of movement from print to print for a single color print. We offer two color prints on our custom shipping boxes, and you can see up to 1/4" of movement in any direction for these two color designs. Additionally, our inks are not opaque, and as such, you may be able to see some of the underlying color of your base package underneath your printed design. Finally, because monitors and printers can vary greatly, PMS colors you see may not perfectly match your final branded packaging, which will be printed using ink in the PMS value you have selected.
During this design and proof process, we commit to proactively sharing any unique concerns we have about your specific design vision. For example, if you are seeking a two-color print, we will flag any issues we foresee related to registration or color overlap. If we have concerns about how well your design will print (for example, due to small fonts or details), we will share these in advance.
When you approve your final proof, you are approving your design, copy and spelling, and are indicating that you are comfortable with our registration parameters and any design risks we have flagged.
If the final print you receive does not match the proof you approved in ways that fall outside of what we describe above (registration, ink opacity, and any issues we proactively flag in advance), we will work closely with you to make it right. Depending on your specific needs and situation, the order can be reprinted or a discount can be applied to your order.
Accurate lead times -- Unless otherwise stated on our website, orders with only stock products (non-corrugated and non-printed orders) will be fulfilled within one to two business days after your order is placed. Orders with non-printed, custom cut shipping boxes will be fulfilled within three to five business days. Orders with custom printed mailers or boxes will be fulfilled within two to four weeks, depending on whether or not it is a rush order (though these lead times can extend during busy seasons). If you have ordered an item that is not in stock, we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm that you are aware it is out of stock, provide its anticipated ship date, and give you the option of an alternative in-stock product wherever possible. If we fall short of this commitment, contact us so we can help you get the shipping solutions you need at a timeline that works for you.
- Timely outreach on order issues -- We work very hard to make it as seamless as possible for you to use earth friendly EcoEnclose packaging. But we are human and sometimes unanticipated issues come up. If we are experiencing an issue with your order, we will contact you as soon as it comes up and commit to partnering with you to find the right solution to meet your needs.
Other Issues That Might Come Up:
- Lost shipments -- We ship thousands of parcels out monthly and know that occasional shipping issues are inevitable. A carrier may attempt delivery (or claim to attempt delivery) several times and then return packages back to us. A carrier may actually lose a shipment altogether. For international orders, packages are sometimes stuck in customs, where communication can be vague, slow and unproductive. If your order is lost, contact us immediately. We will work with carriers to get as much information as possible, ideally locating your packages and getting them to your door. If orders come back to our warehouse, we will contact you to understand why. If the carrier was at fault, we will resend your package at no extra shipping cost to you.
- Damaged shipments -- Carriers aren’t known for their kind handling of packages! We ensure that orders are packaged in the appropriate material and package size for their weight. We use heavy duty water activated tape for all of our outbound boxes to ensure heavier orders have strong tamper-proof packaging. Every parcel we send out is less than 55 lbs (to minimize the chance of damage in transit and to ensure packages are manageable for you to receive). Even with these practices, we know that some parcels do get damaged in transit. If that happens to you, please contact us immediately and we will work with you to make it right.
Ordered the wrong item
-- Did you order the wrong size mailer or the wrong type of tape for your business? If you receive your package from us and realize it wasn’t what you needed, please contact us and we will be happy to accept a return. We can either issue a store credit or refund for the product total (shipping is not refunded) once the package is received, and can place a new order for you if you wish!