When we put in a manual order for custom printed items, we need to make sure to let the appropriate people know once the order is processing.
After payment is received:
- Mark the order as Processing in Status bar.
- Type in the Public Order Notes: "Processing as of (date)"
- Send "Invoice To Merchant" via the Email bar.
- Send Tim the notification that the print order is processing.
- Send an email to let shipping know that the order status has changed to Processing.
After the above, here is the process:
Custom Printed Mailers (Cox Orders)
- Order Processing
- Batched and Printed
- Order sits in a bin - waiting for PO
- PO is submitted
- Shipping will send any items that are needed -stock items, mailers to cox (if needed)
- Order is marked as Pending Shipment if there are no stock items
- Order is marked as Partially Shipped if there are stock items
Please note that shipping will wait for the PO to send any stock items. If the PO will take a while and the stock items have to ship right away, we need to communicate with Shipping to make sure the customer gets what they need.