Zero Waste Shipping Labels
Our Zero Waste Sheet Labels are out of stock until June 1st. Please select our 100% Recycled Sheet Labels instead as a temporary substitute. These sheet labels are made with 100% post consumer waste but come on a standard unrecyclable release liner. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Traditional silicone coated release liners are notoriously frustrating and problematic for sustainable businesses. They are extremely difficult to recycle, so they inevitably end up in the landfill.
EcoEnclose is proud to offer a unique alternative - the Zero Waste Liner. This release liner is 100% recycled and curbside recyclable with all of your other office paper! There is no other liner like it.
We offer two different types of shipping labels with our Zero Waste Release Liner:
- White sheet labels made with 100% post consumer recycled waste and recyclable on paper-based packaging.
- Direct thermal labels. While these are not made with recycled content, they are recyclable.
These labels all have a Recycle Compatible Adhesive, making it easy for recyclers and paper pulpers to process packages with these labels on it.
Sheet labels work in most laser and inkjet printers and are compatible with popular shipping software.
Direct thermal labels work in standard label printers and require that you adjust your settings to match the timing mark on our labels.
EcoEnclose Zero Waste Release Liner:
- 100% post-consumer content paper
- Curbside recyclable with other paper
- Thin UV coating gives it release properties (versus heavy silicone coating that is applied on traditional release liners). Thin nature of coating means it is recyclable with all other paper.
Zero Waste Shipping Labels:
- Compatible with common shipping software and existing equipment
- Features pressure-sensitive, self-sealing adhesive
- Sheet Labels: 100% PCW, Recycle Compatible Adhesive, recyclable
- Sheet Labels: 8.5" x 11" sheets / 2 labels per sheet, 100 sheets and 200 labels, two sizes (6.5x4.5" and 8.5x5.5")
- Sheet Labels: Printable on laser or inkjet printers
- Direct Thermal Labels: 4x6" labels on rolls of 250, 4x6" labels on rolls of 1000
- Direct Thermal Labels: No recycled content, but fully recyclable
- Direct Thermal Labels: Printer and software settings should be at "black mark" or "reflective" sensing