Working At EcoEnclose
We believe that leading ecommerce brands can and will become a sustainable and regenerative force for the environment. EcoEnclose exists to catalyze and support the conscious ecommerce community in achieving this vision.
What's the most important ingredient to achieving our vision? Our employees.
We have an incredibly passionate and energetic team. While each person varies in their role and their unique talents, we all share a collective commitment to sustainability, to our customers, and to helping each other be successful. If this sounds like the type of work environment you will thrive in, we'd love to hear from you. We are almost always hiring for positions across customer service, business development, art and design, warehouse fulfillment, print, and production.
EcoEnclose's Core Values
- We Are EcoAllies: We have the privilege of serving sustainable brands each day. We go out of our way to help those brands be successul and be more eco-friendly.
- We are leaders: Leadership is a mindset, not a position.
- We exude positive energy: The positive energy we bring to work, to our customers, and to our partners makes all of our days more fulfilling and more rewarding.
- We strive for excellence: Let's leave work proud of the job we've done and how we've served our customers, our team members and our planet.
- We communicate clearly & directly: Transparency is essential to a rewarding, honest and thriving workplace.
"My favorite part about working at EcoEnclose is definitely the overwhelming sense of support offered to anyone who needs help. We’re all in it together and it shows."
- Tim S, Supply Chain
"It's inspiring to work for EcoEnclose, knowing that every product we sell is helping businesses--both small and large--promote a more sustainable ecommerce world. But also, I must say I feel inspired by my coworkers, as their positive energy makes my workdays that much more enjoyable."
- Ali B, Operations
"In the year that I've been employed with EcoEnclose, I am consistently impressed not only with Kyle and Saloni's nature to treat their employees as family, but also with their conviction of being EcoAllies to our customers, encouraging us all to do the same."
- Catelyn C, Fulfillment