100% Recycled Paper Apparel Mailers
Our 100% Recycled Paper Apparel Mailer has been developed for companies seeking strong, flexible, curbside recyclable, compostable, plastic-free ways to ship apparel and gear. It is a paper mailer with the the strength and flexibility of a poly mailer.
Wondering if this is the right compostable mailer for you? We believe paper mailers are the best solution for companies seeking compostability. Learn more.
This mailer is made with thicker stock than other paper mailers (like our 100% Recycled Kraft Mailer), but is thinner and more pliable than our 100% Recycled Rigid Mailers, allowing it to conform to apparel and other soft goods. It unique creasing for expandability and expands into a three dimensional, polybag-like shape when filled with products. Have the functionality of a shipping box with the simplicity of a mailer.
This unique poly mailer alternative is available in four sizes. The largest size is the thickest and gusseted for extra protection and expansion. Not sure which of our mailers is best for your business? Check out our Guide to EcoEnclose Paper Mailers.
Self Sealing Note: To ensure the best seal on these mailers, be sure to apply firm pressure across the entire length of the adhesive when closing the envelope. This is especially true when stuffing the mailers to capacity. The adhesive is strong but the texture of the recycled paperboard can be difficult to adhere to, so the firm pressure ensures a stronger bond. Refer to this video for more guidance.
Looking for a branded package?
- Custom brand this paper apparel mailer! Order today.
- Black ink prints are available for lower minimums. Learn more.
- Digital multi-color prints available for this Kraft mailer. Learn more.
- Read our art specs and requirements prior to placing your custom branded order. Learn more.
- Looking for 5,000+ units? Work with us on unique high volume custom projects. Request a quote.
- Three smaller sizes are 15pt paperboard (50% thicker than the Kraft Mailer)
- Largest size is 18pt paperboard and gusseted for maximum flexibility and expansion
- Internal creasing 1.5” from the sides for top and bottom expandability
- 100% recycled, 97% post consumer waste
- Fully recyclable & naturally biodegradable
- Tamper-evident, self-seal adhesive closure
- Made in the USA!