100% Recycled Padded Mailers
There is just no denying the earthy appeal of our 100% Recycled Padded Mailers. Upcycled newspaper is matted into a layer of cushioning, then sandwiched between two layers of recycled kraft paper. Once used, it is readily curbside recycled. The result: an irrefutably eco-friendly cushioned mailer.
Looking for an ecofriendly poly bubble mailer for a lighter, weather protecting alternative? Check out our Recycled Bubble Mailers. If you're debating between cushioned mailer options, check out our Definitive Guide to Protective Mailers.
Looking for a branded package?
- Custom brand this padded mailer! Click on "Customize Now" below to get started. Find our full list of art specs and requirements for custom branded packaging here.
- Looking for 15,000+ padded mailers? At these volumes we offer custom sizes, full bleed and multi-color printing. Learn more about our high volume capabilities here.
- 100% recycled content, 20% post-consumer waste made with macerated newsprint
- Lightweight & affordable
- Fully recyclable with mixed paper
- Naturally biodegradable (tear strip must be removed)
- Features self-seal adhesive closure
- Made in the USA!
Because of the cushioned exterior of Padded Mailers, some people face difficulties with traditional labels sticking to them. We recommend these unique high tack shipping labels if you run into this issue.
Some of our current Padded Mailer 6x9" stock has small glue marks on the mailer. These marks do not impact the mailer's functionality, and will likely be covered by your shipping label. If you find these on your mailers, and they are causing issues, please contact us and we can provide a 5% store credit for these mailers.